Digital Performance Manager (Amazon)
About Earth Rated
Earth Rated is a small but growing Canadian company with a strong market presence, on a mission to keep the world wagging. We take pride in creating high-quality, innovative products designed to help make cleaning up after your pet less of a chore!
What we offer
We’re expanding fast and are seeking talented, creative, and dynamic people to help us become the most valued and trusted brand in the pet industry. We offer competitive benefits and perks, endless learning and growth opportunities, and an all-around awesome work environment.
Whether you choose to work remotely or from the office, here are some of the benefits we offer:
- A dog-friendly and inclusive culture, and work environment like no other!
- Personal Health & Dental insurance-funded 100% by Earth Rated
- Virtual health care & consulting services through Consult+ (may differ for workers outside of Canada)
- Company-paid cell phone & plan
- Paid wellness days
- Flexible schedule and work-from-home options
- An annual profit-sharing plan for all Earth Rated team members
- Paid vacation time-off including an office closure from December 24 to January 1 inclusively
- Great work/life balance
Some in-office specific perks:
- Every-day catered gourmet lunches, snacks, and hot beverages
- On-site parking
- Access to a dog trainer & massage therapist
- 24/7 access to Earth Rated’s very own gym UNLEASHED and daily personal trainers
- A brand-new innovative office space designed for collaboration.
Where you come in
We’re proud to hold the # 1 Amazon Best Seller Rank in Pet Supplies and are looking for a Digital Marketing Performance Manager to join our rapidly growing eCommerce team! Reporting directly to the Director of eCommerce, you will manage and optimize all of our Digital Advertising efforts, with a large emphasis on Amazon Ads. Ideally, you have hands-on experience working with international brands scaling their Marketplace and Online Business and are able to show proficiency and expertise across multiple digital channels such as Amazon marketplace (Search & Display), SEM (Google), Social (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and Pinterest) and Affiliate/Influencer Campaigns. This position is open to residents of North America and the option of 100% remote work is available.
- Manage the day-to-day creation and optimization of campaigns, bids, and keywords; working closely with both internal/external partners and agencies.
- Lead and aid in the build-out of annual advertising budgets through projections and forecasts based on marketing insights and sales history.
- Drive continued growth & profitability while allowing Earth Rated to gain Market Share across all markets.
- Transform qualitative data into relevant and actionable reports to be used for company-wide decisions.
- Continuously review and assess current brand and marketing assets to leverage their efficiency based on awareness, consideration, conversion, and retention levels.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Social Teams to create a synergistic approach to brand building.
- 2+ years experience working on a Global Amazon Brand, with a proven track record across Search and Display.
- 2+ Years of demonstrated success building eCommerce sales in the US and internationally.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to support business decisions.
- Demonstrated digital marketing expertise including: planning, Keyword research, merchandising, copywriting, SEM & SEO.
- Extremely organized and efficient, with strong attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects at once, meeting tight deadlines.
- Interest and passion for our industry and its evolution. This includes solving new customer problems, developing processes, and discovering new market opportunities.
- Strong Desire to A/B Test new ad types and opportunities to drive conversion on and off Amazon.
Never stop wagging!
Earth Rated is committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, & belonging. We value all of our team members and candidates as unique individuals, and we welcome the variety of experiences they bring to our company. As such, we have a strict non-discrimination policy and recruitment strategy that celebrates diversity. We believe that every person should be treated equally regardless of race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law.