Earth Rated is driven by the knowledge that we can make things better. We are in constant pursuit of improvement and relentlessly challenge the status quo to impact our community positively.
Our Mission: Make everyday moments for people and their dogs simpler and better.
Our Vision: Empower dog owners to positively impact their dogs’ lives and the community around them.
At Earth Rated, we exist to make a difference.
That’s where you come in.
Our growing team is seeking an experienced Project Manager to plan, support, and organize our new and ongoing projects, establish guidelines and best practices, and assist in the creation of an overall governance framework within each division. The PM will work collaboratively across the organization and provide direction and strategic guidance where needed as well as oversee scheduling and task assignments to ensure that all deliverables are achieved on schedule and within budget.
Lead Projects to successful completion:
- Lead large-scale, cross-functional projects from original concept to final implementation
- Own the design of a project management plan, complete with deliverables, schedule, time, cost, and resources required
- Design and track project performance using metrics and KPIs
- Maintain and monitor project plans, schedules, & budgets in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Conduct ongoing risk assessments and mitigation across all projects, ensuring solutions are implemented in a timely basis
- Manage all project change requests to ensure achievement of the project outcomes
- Ensure that projects adhere to the Earth Rated framework and that all documents and details are maintained appropriately using our communication & project management platforms
Collaborate to deliver the best results:
- Collaborate with other departments to define the nature and scope of the project to meet the business needs
- Facilitate team collaboration and communication cross-functionally to ensure project deadlines are met
- Create visibility over resources and tools for all stakeholders
- Provide project/program management expertise and mentorship to other areas of the organization
Build processes & continuously improve for future scaling:
- Work closely with each division to ensure Earth Rated is following best practices and measuring our effectiveness using the right tools and metrics
- Streamline and automate processes and workflows across divisions
- Apply learnings and knowledge to future projects
- Ensure that all our resources are utilized in the most efficient manner
- Maintain an objective, fact-based perspective and encourage teams to display transparency on status and proactively recommend opportunities for improvement
- Work closely with the Innovation team to plan and execute the 1-3 year roadmap in terms of successful product launches, working with the Product Innovation Manager on the stage gate process
Align to organizational goals:
- Ensure that projects are prioritized and aligned with the short- and long-term goals of the organization
- Following an analysis of the business, set up strategic and operational objectives aligned with each department-specific need or project
Our Ideal Candidate
- Possesses excellent communication (oral, written & listening) and interpersonal skills
- Is highly organized and able to manage timelines and priorities for multiple projects
- Has the ability to call out risks/issues and work quickly to resolve challenges/conflicts
- Displays autonomy, initiative, and resourcefulness
- Goal-oriented, positive, self-starter, with strong analytical skills
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- CPG experience is an added bonus
- 5+ years of proven experience in a Project Management role
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (an asset)
Some pack perks
We’re proud to offer competitive benefits and perks, endless learning and growth opportunities, and a collaborative work environment.
More specifically, when you join our team, you benefit from:
- Virtual health care & consulting services through Consult+
- Every-day catered gourmet lunches, snacks, and hot beverages
- Company-paid cell phone & plan
- Flexible schedule and work-from-home options
- An annual profit-sharing plan for all Earth Rated team members
- Paid vacation time-off including an office closure from December 24 to January 1 inclusively
- Access to a dog trainer & massage therapist
- 24/7 access to Earth Rated’s very own gym UNLEASHED and daily personal trainers
- The ability to bring your dog to work!
Want to know more? Visit our Careers Page: https://earthrated.com/en_CA/careers/
Earth Rated is committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, & belonging. We value all of our team members and candidates as unique individuals, and we welcome the variety of experiences they bring to our company. As such, we have a strict non-discrimination policy and recruitment strategy that celebrates diversity. We believe that every person should be treated equally regardless of race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law.