The Earth Rated Team
We create high-quality, innovative products designed to help make cleaning up after your pet less of a chore.
Earth Rated is a small but growing Canadian company with a strong market presence. We take pride in our product and stand by it 100%. We offer a great work environment, competitive salaries and benefits, and an all-around awesome experience. We are seeking talented, creative and dynamic people who share a passion for dogs and can contribute to our vision of becoming the most valued and trusted brand in the pet industry.
Join the pack, now!
Reporting to the Director of eCommerce, the Amazon Content Strategist will create, manage and optimize all of Earth Rated Content initiatives on Amazon. They will lead the development and implementation of product detail pages, Brand Stores & A+ Content across all markets.
- Guide the company's brand by building out an annual marketing and content calendar, based on research and marketing insights;
- Transform qualitative data into relevant reports to be used for company-wide decisions that include advertising and new product development;
- Streamline the existing brand store, product detail pages and content to drive traffic and revenue for existing and new products;
- Produce and develop content and assets compliant with brand guidelines and Amazon standards;
- Continuously review and assess current brand and marketing assets to leverage its efficiency based on marketing trends;
- Perform content audits to assess how well existing content is performing;
- Performs other duties as required by the Manager.
Metrics & Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to measure in this role:
- Brand awareness
- Lead generation
- Customer loyalty
- User engagement
The Ideal Candidate Possesses:
- Amazon and Marketplace experience & best practices
- Solid understanding of marketing metrics and presenting these to upper management on product trends, consumer insights, market share, product performance, campaign tracking/efficiency, pricing reports, web and traffic, competitive analysis, etc.
- Exceptional marketing and collaborative skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content strategy and project management experience.
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM).
A Career at Earth Rated: What You Can Expect from Us
- Health & Dental insurance funded 100% by Earth Rated
- Virtual health care & consulting services through Consult +
- Flexible schedule options
- Annual bonus plan for all Earth Rated team members
- 24/7 access to the Earth Rated exclusive gym: UNLEASHED
- Access to our very own Earth Rated personal trainer
- On-site parking
- Company paid cell-phone plan
- Paid vacation time-off including an office closure from December 24 to January 1 inclusively
- Paid sick days
- Every day FREE lunch, snacks, and hot beverages
- Brand-new innovative office space designed for collaboration
Earth Rated is committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, & belonging. We value all of our team members and candidates as unique individuals, and we welcome the variety of experiences they bring to our company. As such, we have a strict non-discrimination policy and recruitment strategy that celebrates diversity. We believe that every person should be treated equally regardless of race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law.