Director of Customer Success
- Mont-Royal, QC, Canada
- Full Time
- Senior Manager/Supervisor
Earth Rated is a small but growing Canadian company with a strong market presence, on a mission to keep the world wagging. We take pride in creating high-quality, innovative products designed to help make cleaning up after your pet less of a chore.
We’re expanding fast and are seeking talented, creative and dynamic people to help us become the most valued and trusted brand in the pet industry. We offer competitive benefits and perks, endless learning and growth opportunities, and an all-around awesome work environment.
More specifically, when you join our team, you benefit from:
- A dog friendly and inclusive culture, and work environment like no other!
- Health & Dental insurance funded 100% by Earth Rated
- Virtual health care & consulting services through Consult+
- Flexible schedule and work from home options
- On-site parking
- An annual profit-sharing plan for all Earth Rated team members
- 24/7 access to the Earth Rated exclusive gym UNLEASHED with our very own personal trainer
- Company paid cell-phone plan
- Paid vacation time-off including an office closure from December 24 to January 1 inclusively
- Paid sick days
- Every day FREE gourmet lunches, snacks, and hot beverages
- A brand-new innovative office space designed for collaboration
- Great work/life balance
Are you someone who has a passion for leading a team with a customer-focused mentality? Well, look no further because Earth Rated has the position for you! We are currently looking for a Director of Customer Success to join our growing team! Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, this person will be responsible for the overall operation and success of the Customer Service Department in partnership with the Marketing & Innovation team. Their focus will be to lead and direct all customer service activities, while maintaining the stellar customer service Earth Rated provides.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Innovation and Sales to plan and implement customer communication strategies;
- Lead and coach the Customer Service team, and provide clear strategic direction;
- Gather customer feedback and communicate findings to Marketing & Innovation to identify and track key product needs;
- Develop new materials (i.e. reference guides) as needed to improve customer experience and team effectiveness;
- Work cross-functionally to meet customer expectations and ensure alignment across the organization;
- Analyze current processes used by the Customer Service team, and identify opportunities for improvement;
- Remain informed on industry trends and competitive landscape, in order to ensure continuous customer engagement and retention.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing a team in a similar role
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a customer-centric approach
- Ability to work under pressure, while meeting strict deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of credibility with different stakeholders (including senior leadership)
- Strong business acumen
Earth Rated is committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, & belonging. We value all of our team members and candidates as unique individuals, and we welcome the variety of experiences they bring to our company. As such, we have a strict non-discrimination policy and recruitment strategy that celebrates diversity. We believe that every person should be treated equally regardless of race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law.